We build international partnerships for fruit and vegetable research to improve livelihoods in developing countries.
- Trellis Fund: Engaging tomorrow's agricultural researchers in international development
Third round of Trellis Fund has started, with thirteen new projects.
- Horticulture CRSP launches third Regional Center of Innovation with event
New center with the Kenya Agricultural Research Institute at the FPEAK Practical Training Center in Thika, Kenya
- 2013 Annual Meeting information
Catch up with photos, presentations and posters from our annual meeting, held this year in Nairobi.
- Ongoing: Horticulture Assessment in Central America
We are examining constraints and opportunities for horticulture with USAID/Latin America and the Caribbean.
- January 2013 newsletter
Catch up with the latest news from Horticulture CRSP.
- Honoring the legacy of Adel Kader, postharvest leader
Horticulture CRSP mourns the loss of our advisor and friend.
- Horticulture CRSP Regional Center of Innovation at Zamorano
Partnership brings together key players for horticultural hub.
Horticulture CRSP, with the support of USAID, provides funding to:
- realize the opportunities of horticultural development
- improve food security
- improve nutrition and human health
- provide opportunities for diversification of income
- advance economic and social conditions of the rural poor, particularly women